Our New House

They have started the building process on our house. We have been waiting for this for what seems a life time. Kallie and I are very excited about the opportunity we have to buy a house. They should start working on the foundation in the near future.


Driving up to our lot...

The front yard....


The master bath....

The Kitchen....
To say the least we are very excited and can't wait to get married and start our life in our cute little house. We have been very blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Yes we are very excited thanks for the post. Just put some new ones on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting you guys! I remember how excited I was when we were building our house. Every part of it is so fun. Kallie we can't wait to see you soon! So sorry that you couldn't come for Halloween. We will have to go to six flags some other time! :)

    ReplyDelete